Neroli Essential Oil
Share this Product
Neroli Essential Oil (Egypt)Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium
Process: Steam Distilled Essential Oil
Plant Part: Bloom
Use: Aromatherapy, Relaxation, Natural Perfumery, Pain Relief
Aroma: Rich, sweet white floral
Contraindications: Dilute prior to use
The neroli essential oil can be traced back to ancient Egypt. it is believed to have been used for beauty purposes by many Egyptian princesses. extracted from bitter orange tree bloom rich in scent. many including skin care relation and pain relief.
Neroli essential oil was first introduced to the fashion scene in the 17th century by Princes Noela of Bracciano. She used the oil for bathing with the aim of adding the sweet scent to her gloves and maintaining a spotless skin. The oil has since been referred to as Neroli- named after princes Noela. The oil is currently used as an ingredient in most personal perfumes and skincare products.
The Neroli oil has plenty of health and beauty benefits.
- Beautiy: Since ancient times, the oil has been used for beauty purposes. It is rich in sweet white floral with undertones of citrus and some finish. The scent of this oil is what makes it stand out as a beauty product.
- For Irritated skins: Besides the scent, the Neroli essential oil is also an effective balancing oil for dry and irritated skins. The oil is used to keep the skin moisturized, reduce inflammation, and keep the skin healthy by supplying vitamins.
- Relaxation: The Neroli essential oil is also very effective in providing relaxation. It can be used to relax after a tiring day or by pregnant women. It also helps relieve stress and anxiety due to its nerve-calming ability.
How To Use
Like most essential oils, the Neroli should be used in small amounts. The oil is also applied externally and should not be ingested for any reason. There are three primary ways of applying Neroli oil.
- For baths: The oil is applied through hot baths and diffusion for relaxation or directly for skincare. Just add a few drops of the oil to your bathtub and soak your body in the water for about 30 minutes.
- Diffuse: You can also diffuse the oil in your room and lock yourself up to enjoy its relaxing benefit. This is also an effective way for those seeking to get rid of nervousness.
- Mix to use: Mix a few drops of the oil with your face treatment and apply small amount it to your skin. This will help you reap the skin care benefits of the oil.
Do not use the Neroli essential oil before diluting. Use a good essential base oil such as olive or coconut for dilution if you are going to apply to the skin directly. It is also necessary to perform a patch test for individuals with sensitive skin.